Web Hosting and SEO

Problems Editing Modules After Upgrade to Joomla 3.6.3

After upgrading to Joomla 3.6.3, I ran into a problem where I could not edit a module–any module. Nor could I create a new module. I tried changing editors, but that made no difference. By happenstance, on the console I noticed that a couple of articles were locked and went to unlock them. Suddenly, everything worked normally.

Firefox Problems

I got things working on one site with the fix above, but two sites still had the same error. Using Chrome instead of Firefox bypassed this problem. I then went into Firefox and disabled all extensions: this fixed the problem as well. I’m in the process of figuring out which extensions cause the problem.s

This web site uses cookies to provide user authentication and improve your user experience through the use of Google Analytics and Matomo Analytics. It also uses contact information for email and phone communcation. For details, see the Privacy Policy.